OT maybe/ X-Server ----Postgres 7.1.3

From: "Gottfried F(dot) Zojer" <goenzoy(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT maybe/ X-Server ----Postgres 7.1.3
Date: 2003-09-29 11:40:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello to all,

Maybe a OT question .

I m using Postgres on my suse 7.3 box .Everything is working fine .
Thanks to the books from Bruce Momjian and Ewald Geschwinde .

But only on thing is a problem . When I logon as postgres user I have a different X-Server
(window-manager ) as a root even it should be the same for all users (icewm) .

Any hint welcomed if postgres is using on SUSE and different window-manager setting .

Best regards

Gottfried Zojer