Re: problem with setting boolean value on AbstractJdbc1Statement

From: Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Stuart M Easterling <stuarte(at)cmu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with setting boolean value on AbstractJdbc1Statement
Date: 2003-09-27 00:08:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Stuart,

There isn't a lot of information to go on here. Without knowing what
the values are that are being passed to the driver, it is difficult to
know what the problem might be. A simple test case would be necessary
for me to look into this further.

When you say you are running the latest driver, what do you mean by
'latest'? (latest = latest 7.3 build, or latest 7.4 build, or latest
cvs pull?)

thanks,
--Barry