Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: murali(at)sristi(dot)org
Cc: jm(at)poure(dot)com, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Date: 2003-09-12 09:24:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Could you send us, in an UTF-8 attached file, the translation of "Teleglu".
>This will enable us to modify pgAdmin3 language selection menu.

Hi Murali,

it appears that "Teleglu" is "Teleglu", in English and native, so we
have all information for that.

>******
>Andreas: as I do not know the locale for Teleglu (te_IN probably), I would
>rather let you add the languages files needed. Could you confirm you received
>this message, otherwise I will add the needed files myself. Thanks my friend!
>*******

There is as small problem about the canonical locale name. While
wxWindows internal files say that the locale should be "te", my Linux
(SuSE 8.1) shows the locale "te_IN" as available. Murali, could you
please confirm which locale to use, te or te_IN (locale -a on Linux), or
maybe both?

Regards,
Andreas