Re: New wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin 3

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hacker(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin 3
Date: 2003-08-31 22:41:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have created a new wxWindows snapshot for use with pgAdmin. It is in
>the snapshots directory on Snake, and working it's way around the FTP
>mirrors. The filename is wxWindows-pgAdmin3-20030831.tar.gz.
>
>This includes a fix for a sizing issue in the grid control. Would all
>port maintainers please upgrade ASAP.

After some conversation with Roger Gammans from the wx team, I coded
another way to achieve inline editor resizing in the grid, so the patch
(which will find its way into wx nevertheless) isn't necessary any more.
But this isn't the last shot: the behaviour still isn't optimal, but the
wxTE_RICH flag (which handles scrollbars better and shows them only when
needed) which I intend to use reveals some other bug... <sigh>

Regards,
Andreas