pgadmin/pgsql logo

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin/pgsql logo
Date: 2003-07-14 16:38:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I like the new splash screen! We're hopefully becoming THE graphical
front end to pgsql, and should proudly show the elephant.
I created a new icon file for Windows and a new icon for the system menu.

Just in case somebody else needs it: I now have a vectorized version of
the pgElephant (CDR 7.0)

Regards,
Andreas