Re: Japanese translation

From: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
To: jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr
Cc: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Japanese translation
Date: 2003-06-23 17:30:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear Hiroshi,
>
>Thank you very much for your translation. The files have been published on
>CVS. Separate RPMs are being built with your Japanese translation.

Very good work, thanks. In the meantime, some 17 strings have been added
(new dialog: export data). Hiroshi, if you download the newest
pgAdmin3.pot from cvs, you easily can merge the new strings into the
existing translation file using the Catalog/Update from pot file.

>Are you aware of a Japanese documentation of PostgreSQL? If there is one, we
>could well integrate it in pgAdmin3 + language packages...

I'd prefer not to include more pgsql docs into the pgAdmin distribution,
but merely give the user hints where to obtain the latest. We might well
be stressed too much to keep up with that for all languages.

Regards,
Andreas