Re: some good news

From: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)cvc(dot)net>
To: Tony Grant <tony(at)tgds(dot)net>
Cc: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: some good news
Date: 2003-04-10 17:17:40
Lists: pgsql-general

What would be even better is if all those apps came preinstlled and working on
Macs, and then the primary owner of Apple, bill gates, might begin to sweat a
little, which would be good for him.

Cause, the mac is a superior hardware platform, and maybe it would begin selling
again, and then there'd be less demand for Microslop software.