configure

From: Matt Mackenzie <mmackenzie(at)infinityhealthcare(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: configure
Date: 2002-11-18 16:28:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Thank You for such a great product. I had some problems with the
build, the configue script wasn't picking up the GNU readline library(I
compiled from source). I went online and saw many people were having the
same issue as I did. I looked @ the configure script and realised my
problem was the lack of ncurses libs on my machine. I would respectfuly
request a more informative readline not found. Perhaps the fix is just
to place this in the readline part of the documentation.

Debian/GNU(woody) [testing]
2.4.19
bash

Thank You,