With or without ipc-daemon initdb hangs!!

From: Neimar Volpini <neimar(at)estobel(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: With or without ipc-daemon initdb hangs!!
Date: 2002-11-14 18:43:15
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I´m using lastest version of cygwin and I already try cygipc-1.13-2,
1.10, 1.11 and the initdb still hang.
I already try to install on Windows 98 an Windows XP, I try to start
ipc-daemon as a service, as a simple job in background and foreground ....

The ipc-daemon is running, at least is what it seems.

Somebody has some idea of that it can be?

Thanks,

Neimar Volpini