Re: data replication

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: data replication
Date: 2002-10-03 06:42:18
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2 Oct 2002 at 0:12, Gyorgy Molnar wrote:

> I'm wondering if it's possible to create a slave server where the data is
> continuously replicated?

You might want to try this..

http://usogres.good-day.net/

Never had a chance to use it So I would like to hear about it's performance
under load..

There are some pdfs floating around which details available options for
replication under postgresql. I am attaching one.. See if you find it useful..
Bye
Shridhar

--
The Beatles: Paul McCartney's old back-up band.

Attachment Content-Type Size
johnson_darren.zip application/zip 37.3 KB