Re: PG on Win2K

From: "Myles Bogner, Ph(dot)D(dot)" <dr(dot)myles(dot)bogner(at)asolutions(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG on Win2K
Date: 2002-08-30 13:17:22
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Nikhil,

Asynchrony Solutions has a product named Envoke, a cross platform
collaboration application which by default uses PostgreSQL on the
back-end. It is included in Envoke's Windows installation. By visiting
http://www.envoke.us, you can download a trial of the software, to see
how PostgreSQL for Windows gets installed and started automatically.

Myles

--
Myles Bogner, Ph.D. : VP Research & Development
PN: 314.678.2222

Asynchrony Solutions, Inc.
1709 Washington Ave. // Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63103