CVS tag for 7.2.1?

From: Jack Bates <pgsql(at)floatingdoghead(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS tag for 7.2.1?
Date: 2002-04-29 06:30:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello:

PostgreSQL anoncvs lacks a tag for the 7.2.1 release. Could I request
that one be set, please?

I might be able to squeeze in at least a review of the non-blocking SSL
TODO issues reported in a recent email of Tom Lane's. I am familiar
with such matters. Is anyone currently working on this? Please drop a
line if you have guidance.

Thanks again to the PostgreSQL development team! I continue to be
amazed at the attention to detail (and especially the quality of the
documentation) for this free system.

--

Jack Bates
Portland, OR, USA