Date representation

From: noy <noyda(at)isoco(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Date representation
Date: 2002-04-11 11:19:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I having some problem with the date fields migration from 7.1.3 version to 7.2
version...

In my current version PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC
2.96 I get this result

select now();
now
------------------------
2002-04-11 12:58:33+02
(1 row)

In the new version PostgreSQL 7.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

SELECT NOW();
now
2002-04-11 13:02:27.943119+02
(1 row)

The date is different in the last part:

2002-04-11 13:02:27.943119+02
^^^^^^^^^
Then when I am trying to update this field from ACCESS I have an error and the
entry can't be updated because the dates are not equals.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.