Re: Date representation

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: noy <noyda(at)isoco(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Date representation
Date: 2002-04-11 12:02:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Jeudi 11 Avril 2002 13:19, noy a écrit :
> Then when I am trying to update this field from ACCESS I have an error and
> the entry can't be updated because the dates are not equals.

Dear Noy,

M$ Access2K relies on timestamps to update fields and 7.3 replaces timestamp
-> timestamptz. Are there any timestamp in your table or only dates? Maybe
you could copy table definition in your mail?

By the way, did you upgrade pgAdmin2 and odbc driver to the latest version?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel