Re: single task postgresql

From: Greg Copeland <greg(at)CopelandConsulting(dot)Net>
To: mlw <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: single task postgresql
Date: 2002-02-27 15:38:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oh ya, sorry for not including these in my previous posting, however,
here's the links that may prove to be of value for you:

Memory mapped files as shared memory:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fileio/filemap_64jd.asp

Shared memory interface, added August 2001:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/security/customsecfunctions_13eh.asp

Enjoy,
Greg