Filemaker, PostgreSQL, JDBC and Webobjects

From: Uma Natarajan <unat(at)engin(dot)umich(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL -jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Filemaker, PostgreSQL, JDBC and Webobjects
Date: 2002-02-20 18:33:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

We have a filemaker solution that we have sunk a lot of money and time
into.
We would like to use Webobjects as the web application server, connect
to PostgreSQL via JDBC, and, --- here's the tricky part, --- ask
PostgreSQL (maybe through stored procedures and more JDBC) to access /
update our Filemaker database files --- all as the same transaction and
back to the Webobjects front end.

Is this possible at all?

Thanks
Uma