Re: [GENERAL] java stored procedures

From: Laszlo Hornyak <hornyakl(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: Gunnar Rønning <gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com>
Cc: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] java stored procedures
Date: 2001-12-06 14:23:39
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

Sorry, I have time only for short ansvers, it is company time :((.

Gunnar Rønning wrote:

>* Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com> wrote:
>|
>| possible problems with your strategy). Without knowing what exactly
>| you are thinking of doing it is difficult to comment.
>
>Agreed.

Ok, I will try to bring the code here before Monday, or at least some
pieces. It is full of hardcoded constants from my developement
environment. :(

>| I am very interested in hearing what your plans are for pl/java. I
>| think this is a very difficult project, but one that would be very
>| useful and welcome.
>
>I would very much like to hear about the plans myself.

I do not see so big difficulities yet, am I so lame? It won`t be easy,
realy, we should keep it simple, at least becouse of me.

thanks,
Laszlo Hornyak