Re: 7.3 build of PostgreSQL JDBC Driver

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Lester June Cabrera'" <lester(dot)cabrera(at)vinciworks(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3 build of PostgreSQL JDBC Driver
Date: 2001-12-06 15:15:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Lester,

You s/b able to get the latest build from jdbc.postgresql.org

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar

There is not a 7.3 build. We are only at version 7.2. I think Barry has
taken card of the text truncation problem. If you are still having a
problem with the latest driver please post a test case that can
reproduct it.

Thanks,

Dave