Re: DBVisualizer (was RE: Staroffice compatability)

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: nickf(at)ontko(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBVisualizer (was RE: Staroffice compatability)
Date: 2001-10-31 21:05:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Nick,

I think you will need to wait a few days. Dave hasn't yet checked in
his fixes for this. Once he does, I will make new builds of the jar
files and post them on jdbc.postgresql.org.

The 7.2 jars should be backwardly compatible with a 7.1 database. We
have tried in this release to provide backward compatibility. The 7.2
driver should also work against 7.0 (at least as well as the 7.1 driver
worked against 7.0).

thanks,
--Barry