Re: Compaq iPAQ and Postgresql

From: Tilman Schweitzer <T(dot)Schweitzer(at)DKFZ-heidelberg(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compaq iPAQ and Postgresql
Date: 2001-08-30 09:05:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

we would anyway use a microdrive. We have quite large DICOM images so
only a few would fit into RAMdisk/Flash on the iPAQ. We could use
DICOMDIR then although it's not very performant. Maybe this situtation
changes with 32MB of FlashROM and 64MB of RAM as proposed in future iPAQ
releases.

Tilman

Attachment Content-Type Size
T.Schweitzer.vcf text/x-vcard 317 bytes