Re: PostgreSQL perl / libpq.so.2 problem - again :(

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com, Alexander Turchin <aturchin(at)chip(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL perl / libpq.so.2 problem - again :(
Date: 2001-07-07 15:39:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Are you familiar with Symantec Ghost?

The way I work I keep fresh installed versions of Mandrake 8.0, Win NT
(with SP6a), Solaris 8.0 INTEL, etc, as compressed image files. When it
comes time to build software on a "freshly installed" machine it takes
just under 10 minutes to restore the appropriate image to a hard drive
with Ghost.

Works well for me. What do you guys think, good approach?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift