[RPM] Schedule question

From: "G(dot) Armour Van Horn" <vanhorn(at)whidbey(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [RPM] Schedule question
Date: 2001-06-10 19:39:34
Lists: pgsql-ports

As a relative newcomer to Unix I find RPMs to be a great advantage. I'm
setting up a new system to use the OpenACS system, and I understand that
there are significant advantages to using 7.1.2 over any previous
version of PostgreSQL, so I've been watching closely ever since that
version was released in source form. Of course I have absolutely no idea
what is involved in preparing an RPM, but was hoping it was just a
matter of you (or whoever) running an existing script against the new
source material.

At any rate, I'd love to know when the RPM for 7.1.2 will show up in the
mirrors.

Van