Need PostgreSQL startup scripts

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Date: 2001-04-01 03:13:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

If anybody has a minute or two, can they please email me the startup
script they use on their system to automatically start PostgreSQL when
the system boots?

I have a Linux Mandrake 7.2 startup script for PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on the
techdocs.postgresql.org site, and I'm looking for startup scripts for
other OS's. Startup scripts that are SANE of course.

From what I understand of Debian, it uses a different method of starting
up than Mandrake, so I'd appreciate a copy of the Debian startup script
especially.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi