INSTALL document alteration

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)iprimus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: INSTALL document alteration
Date: 2001-03-25 07:04:56
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

I think the "INSTALL" document needs to be updated to tell people if
they are running a snapshot or beta version older than 7.1beta6, they'll
need to backup their database, do an initdb and restore their data, as
per Tom's email the other day.

If this sounds like I good idea, I've attached a .diff for the INSTALL
document of wording I think sounds alright. Feel free to use it if it
sounds good.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Attachment Content-Type Size