Re: postgres in realtime mode

From: "nitin quick" <quick(dot)nitin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kmh496 <kmh496(at)kornet(dot)net>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres in realtime mode
Date: 2006-06-29 03:17:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

by realtime i mean predictivity of query response time. I do agree it may
vary transacion to transaction but there may be some time factor which i can
say i will get response in so many millseconds. This idea of mine is very
naive. If i am conceptually wrong please correct me or if you can guide me
in this matter i will appreaciate the effort.

regards
quick nitin