Re: Re: pg_dump docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>, Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: pg_dump docs
Date: 2000-10-19 13:16:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > I don't see a reference from the developer's corner web page, which
> > seems to point back to the released version instead.
> That's strange... I see it :) ...now

Great! But I don't, maybe due to caching somewhere? Should I be seeing

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/
-> Current documentation

pointing at

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/index.html

(afaik this index.html does not yet exist, but could point to the
various flavors of pages and tarballs) rather than

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/index.html

which is what I see now?

- Thomas