Dynamic application data refreshing

From: Jesus Sandoval <meli(at)mzt(dot)megared(dot)net(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Dynamic application data refreshing
Date: 2000-09-20 20:35:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I tried to find information in the lists but got no luck.

I want to make a client application that performs a query to show the
results, but the client application stays open and the database gets
updated.

I want that the updates of the database reflects on the open client
application, I think this can be done with triggers but I'm not sure how

to do this if there are 3 (or more) client applications open at the same

time, how the trigger can send a refresh to the 3 (or more) of them.

Can anybody help me????