Re: August's LAPUG meeting location

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Charles Wyble" <charles(at)thewybles(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: August's LAPUG meeting location
Date: 2008-07-28 16:58:12
Lists: lapug

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Charles Wyble <charles(at)thewybles(dot)com> wrote:
> There is a Dennys in El Monte with a nice back room. No internet though. I
> don't know a location in SGV works for everyone. :)
> There is also a Dennys in Van Nuys that has a back room, and one in
> Northridge.
>
> So if people would like to meet in the SGV or SFV then I am happy to provide
> further details and can even make the reservation.
>
> Nice thing about Dennys is that it has food. Granted it may not be the best
> food, but it's something of a variety and everyone can
> buy there own.

This is a good idea! I didn't know that this option existed.

I'm going to guess that SGV = San Gabriel Valley and SFV = San
Fernando Valley :-)

So the options open to use are:

City of Garden Grove (on permission by Noel or Geoff )
Secom International (on Permission by Matthew)
Cal-Poly Pomona (on Permission by CS Club President)
Cal-Tech Pasadena (on Permission by Department Chair)
Dennys El-Monte
Dennys Van Nuys
Dennys Northridge

Should we take a pole?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug