Re: [PORTS] QNX4

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "Kardos, Dr(dot) Andreas" <kardos(at)repas-aeg(dot)de>, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] QNX4
Date: 2000-03-01 13:49:41
Lists: pgsql-ports

> Note on the following line of the HISTORY file:
> "Update for QNX (Kardos, Dr. Andrea)"

I'm not sure why the current HISTORY file has been modified directly,
since it is generated from SGML sources for every full release. Bruce?

> The QNX 4 port is completely new in 7.0. My first name is Andreas (male),
> not Andrea (female).
> Furthermore this port is not mentioned yet in the current documentation.

It is mentioned in ports.sgml, and should show up on the daily html
snapshots. Where else do you find mention of ports? We'll make sure it
is added in...

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California