QNX4

From: "Kardos, Dr(dot) Andreas" <kardos(at)repas-aeg(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: QNX4
Date: 2000-03-01 10:12:42
Lists: pgsql-ports

The current sources compile fine under QNX 4.

Unfortunately regress.sh is broken under QNX 4 since the variable hostname
is used instead of portname. (May be, the win port too.) Furthermore the
combination of exec and read in regress.sh does not work on QNX 4 for
unknown reasons.

A patch for FAQ_QNX4, regress.sh and resultmap and 3 new expected files are
attached. I hope, RESULTMAP=`cat resultmap` will work on the other
platforms.

Note on the following line of the HISTORY file:
"Update for QNX (Kardos, Dr. Andrea)"

The QNX 4 port is completely new in 7.0. My first name is Andreas (male),
not Andrea (female).
Furthermore this port is not mentioned yet in the current documentation.

Andreas Kardos

Attachment Content-Type Size
qnx4.tar.gz application/x-gzip 4.3 KB