Re: [HACKERS] Indent

From: Theo Kramer <theo(at)flame(dot)co(dot)za>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Indent
Date: 1999-11-11 19:53:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Personally, I'm always in favour of using no tabs at all, because of this
> very problem, and just because they annoy me. But I tend to be alone with
> that position.

No you are not :). Twenty odd years of software development have taught me
to remove the tab key from my keyboard. Two spaces do the trick for me and
try to avoid at all costs lines over 80 cols. (I use emacs in vi[per] mode),
even on win98... Oh how I wish we were back in the days of TECO.
--------
Regards
Theo