connect postgres with Visaul basic

From: Kisala Muhavi <ayuma(at)email(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: connect postgres with Visaul basic
Date: 2000-10-16 10:07:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi,
i have postgres installed on my linux apache server. My problem is that im
unnable to connect visual basic to postgres database. Ive the lastest ODBC
drivers on postgres installed on my windows 98 machine which also has Vb 6.
How can achieve this ?. Is it possible to connect Vb to postgres ? Please.
Thanks.
Bonny.