Database connectivity

From: Kisala Muhavi <ayuma(at)email(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database connectivity
Date: 2000-10-16 10:16:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi,
I have postgres installed on my linux apache server. Im using Visual basic 6
and MS Access as my front-end tools. Im unnable to connect to postgresql
database, despite that ive the latest ODBC drivers of postgresql installed
on my windows machine. Please advice me on how to connect to postgres from
windows environment. Im doing all this on LAN.
Thanks.
bonny