Last call for docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Last call for docs
Date: 1999-05-19 15:17:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> (Yo, Thomas: what's the deadline for 6.5 doco changes? I've got a bunch
> of doc to-dos that I suspect I'd better get moving on...)

Yup. Nominally, I should have frozen about May 15, but I still have
some writing I want to do. I can freeze docs in stages; which docs are
you planning on touching?

Bruce, can we get the sgml version of release notes started?

Vadim, you had mentioned some docs for MVCC; where would that show up?
If nothing else, we should update ref/lock.sgml and ref/set.sgml to
cover the grammar changes. And it would be great to have some words
for the User's Guide.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California