Sorted Function List in New Trigger form

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sorted Function List in New Trigger form
Date: 2008-02-13 18:02:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

While working at office today I realised that it was quite annoying to get
and unsorted function list in the 'New Trigger' form.

(While I do other stuff, I thought I should take care of these trivials
before it gets out of my mind.)

Attached is a small patch to sort that list.

*Robins*

Attachment Content-Type Size
trigger_function_list_sorted.patch text/x-patch 846 bytes