ComboBox for FK columns in EditGrid

From: "Robins Tharakan" <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ComboBox for FK columns in EditGrid
Date: 2008-02-13 16:33:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

In searching for what to add next to PgAdmin, I saw that the PgAdmin TODO
list has listed ComboBoxes in ForeignKey columns as one of its requirements.

Is anyone working on it ?
I would want to give it a try if I could understand wxWidgets a little bit
more.

And for that, any recommendations as to which control to use ?
Should I use wxVListBox (in case the list is large) or simply use wxListView
and warn for large lists ? Or any other ?

*Robins*