Re: Implement <null treatment> for window functions

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org>
Cc: Krasiyan Andreev <krasiyan(at)gmail(dot)com>, Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Implement <null treatment> for window functions
Date: 2021-03-18 15:12:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Vik,

On 1/11/21 5:00 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I started to look through this patch...

I see you moved this patch to PG15. If you won't be working on the patch
in this CF perhaps it would be better to close it as Returned with
Feedback for now and reopen it when you have a new patch?

I'll do that on March 23 unless I hear arguments to the contrary.

Regards,
--
-David
david(at)pgmasters(dot)net