Re: [INTERFACES] MS Access 97

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Gregg Berkholtz <gregg(at)gbcomputers(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] MS Access 97
Date: 1999-01-11 13:54:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

PostgreSQL (server side) does not support stored procedures at this time.
However, it does several provide language interfaces for creating functions
which can be used to implement rules and triggers. I am not sure what
the plans are for implementing actual stored procedures. Jan, is this on
your agenda?