Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk, vadim(at)krs(dot)ru, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...
Date: 1998-12-18 15:00:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Must take a look at it anyway. Thomas added new node types
> which must be handled there too (CASE).

Well, while you are looking... :)

I've enclosed case.sql, which is closer to a complete test of the CASE
statement. There are a few queries which are commented out because they
crash the backend on my machine. If you happen to see why, that would be
great.

The crashing statements involve multiple tables. afaik single-table
queries work pretty well.

I haven't given up on looking for the problem, but was giving my eyes a
few days rest before getting back to it.

- Tom

Attachment Content-Type Size
case.sql text/plain 3.0 KB