NEW ODBC DRIVER v06.40.0001

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: NEW ODBC DRIVER v06.40.0001
Date: 1998-11-10 18:36:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Here's a new driver that supports the 6.4 protocol. Borland people
might want to take note that the driver now makes use of the "atttypmod"
field in the 6.4 protocol. This means that queries on varchar/char
columns should return the correct field width (finally). Also, the KSQO
option is now activated by default. You can change this on the Driver
options dialog.

Only the windows executable distribution is posted currently. There is
no unix binary distribution nor is there any source code currently
posted on our site. We will be making source code updates to the
postgres distribution at hub.org, but we are not sure if we are going to
post source code directly on our site anymore, since you can just as
easily download the stuff from ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub, once it is
updated of course.

I am in the process of updating the FAQ and other documents on our site
so bear with me.

Byron

Attachment Content-Type Size
v06-40-0001.txt text/plain 801 bytes