Re: [INTERFACES] Web Site Update for Applix+ODBC+PostgreSQL

From: Gerald Gryschuk <gerald(dot)gryschuk(at)home(dot)com>
To: "Roeland M(dot)J(dot) Meyer" <rmeyer(at)mhsc(dot)com>
Cc: "Cary B(dot) O'Brien" <cobrien(at)access(dot)digex(dot)net>, applixware-list(at)redhat(dot)com, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Web Site Update for Applix+ODBC+PostgreSQL
Date: 1998-10-22 04:56:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> Am I to understand that I *still* need an ODBC driver manager? The
> documentation is not real clear on this.

Whoops, did we somehow end up confusing the issue? Just so there's
no misunderstanding, YES you still need iodbc or any other ODBC
driver manager for Unix. I'm afraid Thomas probably left in my
comments which may have confused people, I only meant to suggest
that psqlodbc isn't specifically dependant on iodbc but
that it can be used with ANY driver manager.

--
Gerald Gryschuk
gerald(dot)gryschuk(at)home(dot)com