Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: David Gould <dg(at)illustra(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?
Date: 1998-05-31 19:01:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > > The changes are more error message relatd then anything...
> > So can we just rename the int*-*BSD.out to int*.out?
> No cause then that will break the Linux regression tests :)

... which has been the regression reference platform since scrappy and I
resurrected the regression test suite 'bout a year ago for v6.1...

I assume that most platforms have some differences. Or would we find
lots more matching each other if we chose something other than Linux for
the reference output?

- Tom