Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: Sbragion Denis <infotecn(at)tin(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic
Date: 1998-04-27 13:41:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

This message is concerning the unique index problem.

There is an ODBC function called SQLStatistics which currently does not properly
handle reporting unique indexes. It never has in the past either. It assumed that
Postgres could not have unique indexes. I have modified this function to return
correct information concerning unique indexes from the Postgres system tables. I am
currently testing it. A new driver will be up on the web site soon.

Regards,

Byron