ODBC FAQ

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "Julia A(dot)Case" <julie(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: patrice(at)idf(dot)net, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: ODBC FAQ
Date: 1998-04-17 20:26:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I just went through the FAQ at MagNet . It is way out of date. I have
been compiling the "start" of a new one that will hopefully be ready by
Monday.

I am still a bit confused as to how this is doing down. How are the FAQ's
going to be up date?

Will the ODBC FAQ be distributed exclusively with with the backend? I agree
that there should not be different FAQs spread all over the internet. I would
like to see one, though, that can be kept up to date on the web.

Julia A.Case wrote:

> Quoting Patrice Hédé (patrice(at)idf(dot)net):
> > Well, I volunteered in an earlier mail to do this transformation of the
> > FAQ to SGML, during the next weeks, as well as updating the FAQ with new
> > questions from the lists. If there are other faqs to include, may I have
> > the urls, so that I can download and include them ?
> >
> There was the start of a FAQ at MageNet.com
>
> http://postodbc.MageNet.com
>
> Julie

Attachment Content-Type Size
vcard.vcf text/x-vcard 204 bytes