Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2

From: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "Julia A(dot)Case" <julie(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC 6.3.2
Date: 1998-04-15 19:15:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Julia A.Case wrote:

> Quoting David Hartwig (daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com):
> > Marc,
> >
> > I think I just figured out why you were so concerned about the Makefile
> > and the README. I looked through the latest snapshot (Apr 15) and
> > noticed that the ODBC self-extracting EXE binary was not present. (It
> > was nice to see the source!) :) Is it your intentions to not include
> > this as part of the distribution? Are there tactical problems with
> > including the binary?
> >
> David did you ever upgrade the install? I did get the newer
> InstallShield to work. I also bundled it with ODBC 3.1...

Julie, I have attached the latest RUL file for creating the InstallShield
executable. I'm not sure if it is different from what you have.

Marc, I overlooked this file it should be included in the source. Oops
Also the binary file is only 1.2 meg not 2.5 meg. Oops again.

Attachment Content-Type Size
setup.rul text/plain 15.9 KB
vcard.vcf text/x-vcard 204 bytes