Standby wal issue

From: chris kim <chrisk(at)propaas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Standby wal issue
Date: 2017-11-06 19:34:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Community,

I have a standby server that is in replication mode only, and is storing
an insane amount of wal files and it's only on the standby not the
master. I have over 50,000 wal files right now. I only have a few
processes running on the background and they all seem to not be the
problem. This is running on postgres 9.2. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris