pgbadger question

From: "S(dot)Bob" <sbob(at)quadratum-braccas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgbadger question
Date: 2020-02-26 20:17:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

All;

Sorry if this is OT:

We have a client that logs all statements with :

log_statement = 'all'

However they also have left log_min_duration_statement disabled:

log_min_duration_statement = -1

When I attempt to parse a report with pgbadger like this:

pgbadger -o postgres-Mon.html ./postgres-Mon.log

It parses zero queries, even though the query data is there, just that
it was logged via log_statement = 'all' instead of via setting
log_min_duration_statement = x

Is there any way  to force pgbadger to pick up / reckognize the logges
queries?

Thanks in advance

--
`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".' (By Linus Torvalds)