Re: pgbadger question

From: manish yadav <manishy174(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, "S(dot)Bob" <sbob(at)quadratum-braccas(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgbadger question
Date: 2020-02-27 04:22:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
Please try with passing parameter log_line_prefix using --prefix
pgbadger --prefix <value in log_line_prefix> -o postgres-Mon.html ./postgres-Mon.log

Note :  copy/paste exact value from PostgreSQL.conf file/show all and paste in the command above.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish Yadav
Mobile : +91 8527607945