Re: Readline causing grief in build

From: David C(dot)Oshel <dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net>
To: Dave Stewart <dstewart(at)aquaflo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Readline causing grief in build
Date: 2002-12-21 02:59:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

You need to download the readline library from Fink. I agree, there
oughta be another way ... and there is. Download the binary as a
standard OS X package from Marc Liyanage's website at
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

--
David C. Oshel mailto:dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net
Cedar Rapids, Iowa http://soli.inav.net/~dcoshel