Re: 2pc leaks fds

From: Antonin Houska <ah(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>, andres(at)anarazel(dot)de, michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2pc leaks fds
Date: 2020-05-11 08:44:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On 2020-May-08, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>
> > I agree to the direction of this patch. Thanks for the explanation.
> > The patch looks good to me except the two points below.
>
> Thanks! I pushed the patch.

I tried to follow the discussion but haven't had better idea. This looks
better than the previous version. Thanks!

While looking at the changes, I've noticed a small comment issue in the
XLogReaderRoutine structure definition:

* "tli_p" is an input/output argument. XLogRead() uses it to pass the

The XLogRead() function has been renamed to WALRead() in 0dc8ead4. (This
incorrect comment was actually introduced by that commit.)

--
Antonin Houska